July is National Ice Cream Month, and we’re celebrating at Bi-Rite Creamery with a new seasonal ice cream flavor every week in July! Visit Bi-Rite Creamery or the Scoop Shop at Bi-Rite Market on Divisadero for scoops and special sundaes featuring these limited-edition flavors. Plus, get pints of our first two flavors of the month at both Bi-Rite Markets. And don’t miss our soft serve features, available only at the Creamery soft serve window. Made with buffalo milk ice cream base from our friends at Double8 Dairy in Petaluma; its exceptionally rich and creamy texture is unforgettable.
New Ice Cream Flavors in July
- Arriving July 2nd Crème Fraiche* (pair it with Balsamic Strawberry!)
- Arriving July 9th Basil*
- Arriving July 16th Summer Berry Coconut** (Vegan)
- Arriving July 23rd Candy Cane** (our holiday favorite, back for 1 week only!)
Plus, we’ll offer a special celebratory sundae featuring the new flavor of the week!
*Also available in pints at both Bi-Rite Market locations
**Available one week only in scoops at Bi-Rite Creamery & the Bi-Rite Market Scoop Shop on Divisadero!
July Soft Serve Menu
We will feature one of our classic buffalo milk soft serve flavors for an entire week at a time! Try them alone or paired with a second daily-changing flavor to create a luscious combo. Available 7 days a week, only at the Creamery on 18th Street.
Featured Soft Serve Flavors
- July 7-13 Vanilla—made with Madecasse Vanilla extract
- July 14-20 Balsamic Strawberry—with farm-direct, local, organic strawberries
- July 21-27 Chocolate—made with organic, local TCHO chocolate
- July 28-Aug 3 Salted Caramel—our most popular classic!
Visit www.biritecreamery.com for details and daily soft serve pairings!
Follow us on Instagram: @BiRiteSF