Our kitchen has long been at the heart of Bi-Rite, and as we constantly push ourselves to dig deeper into the product we sell. We are thrilled to announce the launch of our House-Made Sushi. In line with the same quality and integrity as our prepared foods, our sushi showcases the same responsibly-harvested seafood you will find in our fish case alongside local and organic, seasonal produce from our produce department. All of our rolls are made with California Organic Sushi Rice from Lundberg Family Farms and served with 100% organic, gluten-free Tamari sauce.
- Avocado, Cucumber & Pickled Carrot Roll with House-Pickled Carrot ($7.99)
- Asparagus, Shiitake Mushroom & Pickled Daikon Roll with House-Pickled Daikon ($9.99
- Ahi Tuna Roll with Avocado ($12.99)
- Spicy Ahi Tuna Roll with Sriracha & Avocado ($12.99)
- Wild Coho Salmon Roll with Avocado ($11.99)
- Spicy Wild Coho Salmon Roll with Sriracha & Avocado ($11.99)
- California Roll with Dungeness Crab with Avocado, Cucumber & Tobiko Caviar ($13.99)
- Wild Shrimp Roll with Ginger & Ponzu with Ginger Ponzu Sauce, Basil & Avocado ($11.99)
Our sushi is responsible from start to finish–don’t forget to compost the tray and recycle the lid once you’re finished enjoying our new rolls. Bi-Rite House-Made Sushi is at both Markets starting today!