It’s hard to believe, but it’s already been a year since we opened our second Bi-Rite Market on Divisadero Street in the Western Addition, bringing our mission of creating community through food to a whole new neighborhood. It was a big undertaking that took several years to bring to fruition, and all of that work has been worth it! We’ve felt at home in the Mission District since Sam Mogannam‘s family first took over the original Bi-Rite neighborhood grocery 50 years ago, and we’ve continued to grow Bi-Rite into a family of businesses with our Creamery & Bakeshop and our non-profit community space, 18 Reasons, all located on the same block of 18th Street. It has been an honor over the past 12 months to expand that work into another burgeoning, vibrant area of San Francisco. From the day we first cast open our new doors on Divisadero Street, the people and businesses of the Western Addition have made us feel welcome, and we are incredibly grateful.
So, to celebrate our One-Year Anniversary at Bi-Rite Market Divisadero, we’re offering special products and great values in every department of our store from Monday, March 31 through Sunday, April 6. Most of these will be available both at Divisadero AND at our original 18th Street location, so stop on in and enjoy!
- Produce: Just $7.99 for a 4 lb bag of organic, farm-direct Seedless Pixie Tangerines from Jim Churchill, “The Tangerine Man” in Ojai, CA. Sweet, juicy, and easy to peel!
- Butcher: Grass-Fed New York Strip from Estancia Beef, value priced at only $13.99/lb (regularly $17.99/lb)
- Grocery: Bi-Rite Canvas Bag for $1 (regularly $4.99). Made from organic repurposed cotton. *ONLY available at Bi-Rite Market on Divisadero
- Grocery: Bi-Rite Creamery Chocolate Midnight Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting, 2-pack for just $5 (regularly $5.99)
- Cheese: Special Anniversary Cheese! Tarentaise Reserve, made on March 1, 2013, the day that Bi-Rite Market Divisadero opened. Ripened just in time for our 1st Birthday! *ONLY available at Bi-Rite Market on Divisadero
- Wine: Two incredible values! Celebrate Spring with a sparkler! M. Bonnamy Crémant de Loire Rosé for $11.11/bottle (regularly $14.99)–100% Cabernet Franc Extra Brut. Or try the red Rejadorada Toro for $19.99/bottle (regularly $24.99)
- Bi-Rite Creamery Scoop Shop: $5 Birthday Sundae Special!—You choose your ice cream favor, we’ll add whipped cream & sprinkles! *ONLY available at Bi-Rite Market on Divisadero
We look forward to seeing you!