Superbowl XLVIII is on Sunday! With all of the 49ers fans on our staff, we at Bi-Rite are still licking our wounds from the playoff loss to Seattle. But the game must go on and we want you to enjoy it, even if only for the company, good food, and the commercials. You bring your friends, the couch and the television. We got you covered for noms and beer.
Don’t miss these awesome shareable party foods from our pre-pack case:
- 7-Layer Dip – $13.99
- Organic Black Bean Chipotle Dip – $4.99/8oz
- Spicy Buffalo Wings with Blue Cheese Dip – $9.99
- Willie’s Chili Con Carne – $9.99/32oz
In honor of the Denver Broncos, we recommend washing this great food down with the excellent IPA from Avery Brewing of Colorado. You can get six-packs of this hoppy, acidic ale from our cooler, right before you stop by the deli counter for sandwiches, or to try great meals prepared by our kitchen. These offerings include:
- Fried Chicken, $10.99/lb
- Sweet and Sour Chicken Wings, $9.99/lb
- Poached Wild Shrimp with Spicy Cocktail Sauce, $24.99/lb
- Heritage Pork Ribs with House-Made Chipotle BBQ Sauce, $14.99/lb
- Deviled Eggs with Pimento, Celery and Caviar, $2.00 each
- Macaroni and Cheese, $12.99/lb
- Potato Skins, $3.99 each
- Pasta Salad, $9.99/lb
- Chili, $5.99/pint
To fill your snack bowl, stop by one of our in-store displays to get some Primavera Tortilla Chips and local favorite Papalote Salsa.
For dessert, Bi-Rite Creamery has created two brand new Superbowl SundAES. Seahawks fans will want to grab the “Every Day I’m Russelling,” featuring Coffee Toffee and Salted Caramel ice creams, fudge, roasted almonds, and whipped cream. For Broncos fans, we ask “What Is the Manning of This?” with seasonal Orange Cardamom and Earl Grey ice creams, caramel sauce, house-made graham cracker crumble, and whipped cream. We assure you these aren’t any given sundaes, but tasting is believing, so come load up before kickoff.